Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NEWS! Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns AGAIN!

I already talked about those in a previous news HERE



Now SEGA released some sweet trailer for this future release:


Epic 90s-style arcade action!!

Sure, it looks bad, ugly, old, retro, old school, but the fun is here!
You'll enjoy a lot more playing this than recent rail shooter games like Dead Space wii! I'll promise!
This is one of my most expected releases on the Wii (but it's not like I'm expecting a lot of games on the system..).

Now Sega, give me House of the Dead 1 and 4 (pretty recent game and quite a beauty!) and at least one Virtua Cop here!
The Wii's perfect for those!!

2 comments:

  1. This compilation will be as fun as the Virtua Cops^^
    And since they announced it will be a budget price game, I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, does anyone know what type of gun the one on this game is modeled after? is it a real gun? or something made up for the game? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete