Thursday, June 17, 2010

Movie NEWS! They smurf'd it!! Too late, we're smurfed!! Good smurf!

Update: Now with a logo:


Wanna see the live Smurf movie in action?
Here's the first teaser trailer, but be careful it's as smurfic as you think it is:


Agh... I know I shouldn't "judge a book by it's cover", but this cover looks pretty badly damaged, like it fell of a cliff into a garbage can which then took fire which was put down by an army of skunks with their own piss on...

In 3D!
Gosh, I totally (not) want to drive 1 or 2 hours to find a 3D theatre and watch this piece of smurf!
This smuf-fest is expect for August 3, 2011.

5 comments:

  1. [I'm not expecting a thing at all :P]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody smurfed us up the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son of a smurf~
    If I smurf the smurf who made this smurf... He'll smurf, oh yeah, I'll smurf him, smurf him pretty bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worried Hollywood would resort to using these lil freaks one day. But I seriously thought the start of the trailer was some kid making a parody on Youtube : I

    ReplyDelete