Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Comic NEWS! Walking Dead sneak peak

I'm a big fan of the comic book series "The Walking Dead".
Like I reported back in some earlier news post, the TV live adaptation looks to be right on track~

 A first glimpse at the live Walking Dead characters! Spot on!

We finally have some sneak peak to look upon. Some early footage!

The first thing I want to say about that is...woow! They sure got the look rights! Be it the tone (grey-ysh), the character looks and clothes!
It's a very nice attention to the details, one thing is sure, AMC Production did great!


I don't know for you guys, but a Zombie TV show...that's something I would love to follow!
I hope it stays true to the original series by Robert Kirkman - the guy even confirmed he would direct himself episode #6 later on.

Here's a vid' with some footage, interviews and news:



Looks like it might actually turn out great!
Frank Darabont, creator of the live adaptation and producer & director sure is a motivated guy! He seems to genuinely love the whole project!

And finally here's a teaser poster to close this post:

Yep, from IGN. Can't you read the source on the pic?

No comments:

Post a Comment