Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gamin' NEWS! Shadows of the Damned


Finally news and a trailer of the new game by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami and No More Heroes designer Goichi Suda!

This kickass game will be made by Grasshopper Manufacture, Mikami's new studio (and if you checked my RE reviews, you know how big a fan I am of the guy).
It will be a stylish RE4/5-sort of game, with rock and demons to hunt down.
Sort of "how would RE4 be if Mikami did it"~


Here's some concept arts:



This seems to have a lot more personality and character than RE4 and 5 combined!
And a bit more tension from the dark atmosphere here.
And some real monsters too!


I'm in!
Where do I sign?
What?
You even have a trailer for me?





Wo...n..huh..?
Not what I expected!


ROCK ON!!

2 comments:

  1. Very very interesting game!
    I hope it will be released early :D
    nice preview ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! This game looks like it could turn out pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete