Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

One more year before the end of times/apocalypse!
Wait...what??

My first drawing of 2011 is... those two guys.

So this is the part where I try to put down some resolutions or at least things I want to see happen on this blog right?

  • Well, I'd like to make more of these lists I did a while ago. (and update them too) Maybe my top list of favorite superheroes, or cartoons, or animes, or something along those lines..
  • Continue my on-going reviews such as reviewing more Monkey Islands, Prince of Persias, Street Fighters, Resident Evils, etc... And finally finish the Star Wars movies which I sort of left onb hold.
  • Huh...and get more people commenting. Following the blog I'm okay with the current number. But like 1-2 regular commenters too? Pretty please?
And I guess that's all!
Wasn't so hard to write!

Personally-wise, well, that's another question. Like getting a better salary, yo!
And stuff.
Well, that's all for today~

Stay tuned for the return of my Superheroes! parody too (Archers!, Lanterns! etc..)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
Thanks for checkin' my blog this past year, and I wish you all a fantastic year!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment