Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drawings - JAM Session March

JAM Session!



I asked you guys and gals for your ideas and suggestions...
And you answered it here!

Here's some ideas I picked up to draw.

:iconatomictiki: http://atomictiki.deviantart.com/'s suggestion.

A Green Lantern gal, from Sinestro's planet.
Though I admit, I'm more of a Soranik Natu-kind of guy.


:iconredtha:'s suggestion.

Here's everybody favorite ,junky I mean archer.

Back when he had both arms.
Good times...good times :P


:iconarijin0038:'s suggestion.

Finally a brand new "real" Mortal Kombat!
Can't wait!

(I mean, I love MK vs DC and all... but I can't wait for a brand new "real" MK, 'nuff said!)


:iconzody:'s suggestion.

I luv this guy!
One of my favorite Marvel characters, with 2 kickass miniseries so far and mostly great guest appearances in Avengers or Deadpool so far.

And that's all for this time~

No comments:

Post a Comment