Friday, April 29, 2011

Gamin' NEWS! Jurassic Park gets new trailer and new precisions

Remember the upcoming new Jurassic Park game from TellTale games?


Some news have surfaced about this one.
Alongside a brand new trailer!
Mwahahaha! One more JP game to add to my collection! HAHAHA! *evil laugh*
W..what? Oh, you're here, didn't hear you coming.

So.. hum *cough cough*.

Anyhow, this episodic adventure take on the famous franchise will be coming out on most systems at the same time - as it has been recently confirmed by Telltale.
AND the console versions will be retail discs directly from the start, containing all the season/episodes!! °__°
A new one for Telltale!
(their games usually come on disc at the end, once all episodes have been released - like Monkey Island 5 on DVD disc for PC, or Sam & Max Season 1 or 2 on the Wii for example)

It's great news...for me...
Since I like my games on actual media instead of digital volatile stuff... (for my, huh, collection! like I said above!)
And it will go better along all the past excellent JP
(and I feared my computer wouldn't be able to run this game, I mean I even get lags and freeze while watching blip or youtube videos these days... stupid HD settings..)

And here's the new trailer!


Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Nintendo Wii | PC Games                                


Looking nice! Even if a bit on-rails.
I don't think it will be the best JP game ever (and believe me, there's been a dozen GREAT JP games unlike most other franchises)
But surely something fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment