Monday, May 9, 2011

8 Bits music & drawing - the Blues Brothers

People who know me, usually know that I'm a huuuuuge Blues Brothers fans.
Now, you do too.

And here's my "little" collection of BB CDs I bought over the years when I was younger, back when people used to actually buy CDs.

So here's the obligatory Blues Brothers related post I was due to post at some point on my blog.
First of all, here's a cartoon drawing I made, kind of a take with in mind what the BB would look like if they would get an animated series.



Oh, and I'm gonna use this occasion to also show an alternate version of this same pic alongside the pencils:


(click for bigger resolutions)

And finally, after all this time, a new 8-bits styled take on one of their songs, like those 8-bits songs I used to post on the blog a long time ago.


Everybody needs somebody to love 8-bits 

The song is "Everybody needs somebody to love".

It's been years since I made one of those!~
(well, more like a year, give or take)
I kinda screw this one up melody-wise. Oh well...like I said, it's been years.
Once again done using FL Studio 8 with the plugin magical8bit.

Hope you like it ;)
(and that youtube won't screw up the sound too much as usual!)

No comments:

Post a Comment