Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog - That time I crafted Sonic's shoes

Quite some time ago, while I was still in that art school I was before becoming a graphic designer, I had various "artistic" classes where often we had to build up stuff and get our hands dirty (with super glue).

For whatever reason I can't quite remember exactly, at some point I ended up having to make a shoe.

So naturally, I wanted to make a popular one, from possibly a character I like.
But only one choice came up to mind, Sonic's shoes!

So here is, a little comic-presentation of this lil' art project:


Tu-duuuh~

Looks nice?

I dunno..I sort of think it could have been better.
And now here it is in all its (common) glory!


Better luck next time?

1 comment:

  1. Mini slides also are fun, but for smaller babies, the guidance of an adult is a must to avoid any accident or anything, it will also a great time to parent to bond with their babies. | baby toys

    ReplyDelete