Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blog - upcoming reviews planned

Hey gals 'n' guys.

Thought I'd take a moment today to tell ya some of the upcoming reviews I have planned for the blog.

First of all, I have more Prince of Persia reviews coming up. Amongst them; an handheld game, a comic, a movie and some "quickies".

Then again, more Duke Nukem. I'm playing through the ~15 years in the making sequel Duke Nukem Forever.
I started playing it before the bad reviews started raining. So I'm making my own opinion, as a fan who just recently played all the previous episodes.
(let's just say, I never expected great with such a consulted development.. and I smell some Gearbox-age over the game 3D Realms had almost finished last year..)
And I intend to review some of the other Duke games in the meantime.

Finally, comics.
Some more Ambush Bug coming up. And the Martian Manhunter probably. Nothing's really set in stone, I'll see what I want to do next first.

And that is all for now~

See ya around!
Subtle suggestive message > *visit the blog, follow it, leave feedback, bring in more people*

- Eyz

No comments:

Post a Comment