Monday, July 18, 2011

Comic NEWS! Two Face and the Judge dread over these new pics

Here's some first pics to look at upcoming comic book character adapted into different mediums.

First up, Harvey Dent in the upcoming Batman: Arkham City game gets his own promo poster:


Looking great!
My favorite Arkham Asylum/City redesigned character so far.
Yes, I find the Joker too much Heath Ledger-ified, Harley too slutty, Batman too Unreal-ysh, Robin looks gangsta, etc..etc..
But Harvey's perfect!

Though..
Okay, for some reason, I find his non-scarred face reminding me a bit too much of Nicolas Cage. No? Not you too? Am I alone thinking this?


And here's a new look at the upcoming new Judge Dredd movie. Judge it yourself!


Huh...yeah..
Nothing against Karl Urban, he was pretty good in  the modern Star Trek, but he looks a bit silly in the role of the Judge.
His helmet even looks too big for him.

Nothing sayed "I'm here to kickass" as much as Stallone as the Judge:


Look at that jawline!

2 comments:

  1. Even though the Stallone movie was cheesey and Rob Schneider as the hero buddy hurt the film more than anything, I actually still like it. I'm interested in seeing how Urban does, but that helmet looks more like Spaceballs than Judge Dredd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob Schneider has annoying as he was didn't even ruin the movie for me. Whenever I remember the movie, I just remember the good parts, not his scenes :P

    Plus Stallone as Dredd was a pretty good casting and fitting. Badass!

    ReplyDelete