Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gamin' NEWS! Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Exclusive Multiplayer Trailer

And here's a look at Assassin's Creed: Revelations' multiplayer mode:



Granted, the multiplayer modes' more like a bonus mode of sorts. It's not the main objective in the game.
I only tried once or trice the multiplayer in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood during my playthrough. And the only times I went back to the game after that was for the solo missions and never the multi anymore.
It is a nice distraction to breath in-between the main game. It was a solid mode and well done.
But it's not today that this will bring in those "hardcore multiplayer gamers" from their Gears of War or whatever.

Anyway, the new one looks pretty decent and it seems to improve some ideas and details from the past game.
I liked it in Brotherhood. I just hope they fix the way the online worked. It always took me several minutes if not a full hour to join in a game. They should have a lobby-kinda system. I'm sure it worked great in dense areas like those big cities in the US. But in Europe the game always took a lotta time to start. (but once it's go, it wasn't laggy at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment