Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ad - Oishi Slimming Greentea

Here's something completely random:



It's a Thai commercial for green tea.
And it's super random, yay!

1 comment:

  1. The discussion about Oishi Slimming Green Tea is quite interesting, especially considering how products marketed for weight management were presented back in 2011. I think it is always worth looking beyond the advertising claims and paying attention to the actual ingredients, possible effects, and realistic expectations. Green tea can certainly be part of a balanced lifestyle, but I would not expect any single drink to replace a sensible diet and regular activity. I also appreciate older articles like this because they show how health and lifestyle products were promoted at the time and how our approach to evaluating them has changed. Nowadays, I tend to be much more careful about checking information before trying something new. The same applies to entertainment and online services — I usually compare several options first, and when browsing casino-related platforms, I sometimes check resources such as https://spin-wineras.org/ to get an idea of what is available.

    ReplyDelete