Thursday, November 3, 2011

Conan O'Brien interviews Harland Williams


Here's something I've been having fun with lately.
Harland Williams is a pretty crazy dude. Really funny and oh, so random most of the time.
I've been watching quite a lot of Harland Williams interviews on Conan O'Brien lately.
Honestly, Conan might not be my favorite talk show host (i'd prefer the more relatable Jimmy Kimmel over him or the stoic David Letterman too), but it's always to see the guest over shadowing the man on his own show :P

The chemistry was so much between those two that he invited Harland several times, year after year.
Here's all the videos I could find, but there's supposedly more of these interviews out there.














Therse are easily some of his funniest interviews ever!

Is it only me or was O'Brien getting afraid of Harland Williams on some of these? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment