Sunday, January 1, 2012

FavoriteScene from Batman: The Brave and The Bold: YANKEE DOODLE

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hope you're all doing great!
And it's 2012 now.
Things didn't change much from one day to another, right? Is it the end of the world now? Whatever, I only know I will be missing Batman: The Brave and The Bold this year...
Man, that cartoon was awesome! So much fun, references and homages to the fun comics of old.

Anyways, what best way to start blogging this year other than this.
Lemme start by posting this awesome scene from BTBATB, featuring no other than Plastic Man (and Batman, Qwardians and Uncle Sam & The Freedom Fighters!)

Here's Plastic Man's version of Yankee Doodle!



From Season 2's Cry Freedom Fighters! 
Heck, I'm not even an American but this song always gets me, like a patriot or something.
I must have seen this a hundred times easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment