Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gamin' NEWS! NeverDead's Launch Trailer

Here's something fun!

It's the launch trailer for an original new title from Konami! (for a change :P)
NeverDead is an upcoming beat 'em all developed by Rebellion Developments.

If you've been missing stuff/never heard of this one before:
The fun part is that you play as a cursed immortal protagonist! That means you'll be able to lose body parts/regrow them or even play with some limbs. (like, just the head rolling on the floor)
This will provide some unique occasions for the puzzles in this game.
Our hero will also have a female sidekick to assist him, and vice-versa. You see, she's not immortal like our dude, so you'll have to protect her from taking any damage! (what a gentleman the guy is...)

Here's the all-new trailer!



Looks promising!
Keep an eye out for this one, it will be out by February 3~

2 comments:

  1. I heard that this game wasn’t that bad, but after watching the trailer I think I’ll add it to my Blockbuster Movie Pass queue and try it out first, before I decide to buy it. While I was over at a co-workers house from DISH Network yesterday, that’s when I first heard about Never Dead. The graphics look decent and I’ll have to admit I really didn’t pay attention to the soundtrack though. You owe it to yourself to play this game, so go ahead! You won’t regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete