Thursday, July 26, 2012

#DeletedScenes - Spider-J.J. Jameson

Dudes! Dudettes!
You have to check this out!

Here's a pearl of a deleted scene, from Spiderman 2. One that EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!
Remember how J.J.Jameson paid $100 for a Spider-suit a garbage man found?
Well here's what he would have done with this prize.
The priiiiiiize, oh, the priiiiize!!


I admit it, I do have a sort of love/hate relationship with Sam Raimi's Spider-man movies...
On one hand I do recognize Raimi's great directing skills, after all he did direct two of my all-time favorite classic films. (Dead By Dawn and AoD) But as good Spidey 2 is directed for example, as bad I find the characters/plot/stories/actors... specially Tobey... 

Anyway, this would have provided some much deserved humor for such a serious and often gritty flick. (besides the silly cliché romance between Peter and MJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment