Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#Design - unreleased Fanzasy Zone & Half Life custom cover art

Here's some custom cover art I designed for scrapped unreleased games I burnt on discs for my collection! :P


This is a custom cover for the unreleased Space Fantasy Zone! It's a Fantasy Zone game which plays like a Space Harrier!
I actually based it on  one fanmade cover project I found in low res on google. Since I couldn't simply use it for quality reason, I tried to recreate it with my own touch. (I made a little 4 pages booklet with screens and Fantasy Zone art - not showed here above)


Here's my own take for the oh-so "famous" unreleased Dreamcast Half-Life prototype.
The game's actually fully playable, saves and all. (I believe this was a Gold prototype)
The bios is available "around" online and works perfectly once burnt on disc.

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

Design © Eyz 2012.
Game and work based on a propriety © Sega/Nec/Hudson & Sierra/Valve
Not for commercial use!

No comments:

Post a Comment