Monday, January 28, 2013

#Drawing - Leave it to TERRA


Here's ATLEE from the Power Girl on-going series!
I wanted to draw more with these pens of mine~
Been having fun with more traditional art lately.
Yet another "obscure" character, I know. A similar pic to my recent Tomorrow Woman piece:


Hope you guys enjoy it!

You like my pics? Want your own commissions?
Help out a poor out-of-job artist!
~
You Wanna see some more like this? Or maybe a similar pic? Turn your own ideas into full drawings!
I'm open for digital & traditional commissions! Go right there-> [link] for my commissions' info!
We can even discuss things if you want me to send you the original drawing on paper by mail.
I'll try to make those cheap according to what ya ask me!



Art © Eyz 2013.
Character © DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment