Thursday, February 7, 2013

#DeletedScenes - SuperNicky

Recently some "new" pics popped up on the web, of the unreleased Tim Burton' Superman reboot from the mid-90s starring Nicolas Cage.

To put some background on it, while Warner Brothers let Joel Schumacher put some Bat-nipples on the neon-filled raves that are Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, they almost let Tim Burton do same on the man of steel in Superman Lives.
(and people call Burton a genius... do I need remind you guys he produced those other Bat-flicks and thus approved them?!)

And it starred Nicky!!

Those are taken from some test footage during the production of the unproduced disaster.

Huh..awesome?!

I dunno for you, but I could never ever take Nic Cage as Clark Kent/Superman.
He's just...I dunno... Super-Nicky I guess~

2 comments:

  1. More proof that Tim Burton is an idiot piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, we agree on that!

      As for Beetlejuice & the first Batman movie?
      I still say to this day they were great DESPITE Burton. (good writing, lucky casting...)

      Delete