Friday, March 8, 2013

#Blog - In Sim-psons-O-vision

I've had a brand new hi-tech modern Samsung Android phone since a little more than a week.
Getting used to technology and all that.
(no seriously, my previous Nokia Phone was already 10 years old)
(heck, "if it ain't broken, don't get rid off it", so changing phones never crossed my mind to be honest)

AAAaaand I'm just writing this blog post to say:
I'm already 100% addicted to that Sim City-like Simpsons game.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out.


Easily the best Simpsons game ever made!
(well, since the last proper "Next Gen" Simpsons game which actually was the very first and unique good Simpsons game in the first place)
They perfectly recaptured the feel of the show, the writers contributed the many funny dialogues and texts.


It simply hilarious.
Plus it's free.


I'm not planning on starting reviewing Android and/or ios games over here..but this is the kinda game that is making me at least rethink it.

Anyway, it's a fun sim game.
It looks gorgeous, the characters look so full of life.


Of course it requires an awful lot of grinding (or setting it aside for another day, waiting for stuff to get built and/or money and additional experience points). Or if you're a modern impatient gamer, micro-transactions. (but you can also perfectly do without so like me)


Anyway. That's all I add to say.

It's a fun lil' game.
It reminded me why I liked the Simpsons in the first place. *gonna watch an episode now, probably*

No comments:

Post a Comment