Wednesday, May 22, 2013

#Gaming NEWS! Batman: Arkham Origins Official Trailer

I said I wouldn't hype this Batman: Arkham Origins too much, but this teaser looked so badass



It got me pumped up for this great new trailer:



Deathstroke's everywhere these days... In these games, in the fighting game, in Arrow, etc...

I'd watch an animated film like this over more live action Batman any day!

'hope the gameplay follows though..

Here's some little complaints though: I'm I the only who's getting tired of all of DC's redesigns making the characters look more and more like robots? Be it those days here or the ones from Injustice or the New 52?.. Sheesh.. And why oh why didn't they drop the "Arkham" from the title? It makes so little sense (yeah, I know, marketing..). Call it Batman: Gotham City already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment