Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#Cartoon NEWS! Star Wars Rebels promo

Here's a preview look at Disney's Star Wars Rebels which will succeed to Warner Bros' Clone Wars!



So what do we know so far? It's from the same crew behind Clone Wars, using similar stylized CGi graphics. It might be good... or not.

It all depends on Disney I guess. If they're willing to give those guys enough budget and let them play freely in the vast universe of SW... or just promote the upcoming new movies.


I'm personally not 100% sold on this new villain "The Inquisitor"... I mean, the whole in-between trilogies era is fine and all. All the things Filoni said in the above video, etc.

But this guy pictured above? Blah... (I don't need to "see him in motion" to make an opinion that "I don't like his design).

No comments:

Post a Comment