Monday, December 1, 2014

#Parody - Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens trailer spoofed

Some people are already in love and awe in face of the trailer of J.J. Abrams' Star Wars.

And making spoofs of it, "What if George Lucas was directing Episode VII":



(say what you want, but that end clip with the Millenium Falcon flying through an armada of Tie-Fighters looked neat! - in an over-the-top kind of way)

I'm sorry but what's with this trendy thing to hate Lucas, prequels or not. I mean, I love Abrams and all (huge Fringe & Lost fan over here), but why would you believe he's gonna make anything better than the prequels? Honestly? Myself, I'm expecting something exactly like the prequels. If anything, with more annoying modern trends such as shaky cams and 3D/Image-specific footage and about the same level of CGi effects & whatnot!

His first Mission Impossible film was great, but come on. I don't want an "Into Darkness"-style SW film!!

Here's an equally mocked "Abrams-style Star Wars Trailer" to illustrate my point:



Ha!

Also - Someone stabilized that last shot of Millenium Falcon. And I don't know for you, but I think it looks much better without useless spinning camera:


No comments:

Post a Comment