Thursday, April 9, 2015

#Comics NEWS! Daredevil's red suit, The Rebooted The Thing and Age of Ultron Vision revealed!

A lot of news regarding upcoming Marvel shows and movies have been revealed this week. Specifically, costume and designs reveals!

And I'm sure almost everyone already saw those, but I thought it would be nice to have all of those news right here on my blog along my own personal take on these.


And the only thing I have to say about all this is - What a revoltin' development this is!
First up let's begin with my most awaited new show, the upcoming Daredevil Netflix series that will be entirely released tomorrow, Friday April 10th.




The red costume!

Here's the above in motion:



I don't know for you... but my hype has kinda died down, just a little bit. It looks... okay-ysh. It's a bit strange. I expected the armored look. In fact it kind of reminds me of one of his costumes from the comics (the Secret Wars one? I dunno.. a black and reddish one from the late 1980s/early 1990s I think... too lazy to google..).

But the face is really weird. It seems.. off. Almost like the Ben Affleck one had a better mask (despite a worse "jacket" costumed look).

Wait and see. I hope it' not too much "armored" and clunky for the action scenes, that's my main beef with all of the Bat-suits from the Nolan films (the guy could move his neck, sure, but he barely could leap or do a punch..).

Next up is the Fantastic Four!


Oh, excuse me. I mean FANT4STIC (Fant-four-stic?).

Here's Ben Grimm, the ever loveable blue-eyed The T...


HAAAaaa!! What the hey!!!

It looks... really... weird/bad..? Hopefully it's better in motion. But I really don't dig the overall look.

Actually, I can totally see how they came with the above. I can picture the graphic artists trying to come up with the best most realistic rocks for the body... without taking a look at the "big picture". Sure, it looks nice... but we're so far off the "nice giant" look The Thing usually has going on.

I mean, it looks like the awful cheesy cheap-looking previous 20th Century Fox movies looked a lot better in comparison. Not the cheesy FXs regarding Sue Storm or Reed Richards, just The Thing in general:


Now, this, THIS, is The Thing! A lot better! Not only for the whole practical effect and actually looking "solid", just the way he actually looks like the characters he's supposed to be.

I'm okay with less realistic-looking rocks, I mean I don't really care if "cosmic radiations" made him sort of like rocks and not realistic rocks. You start thinking way too much into it if he he's an actual realistic rock. I mean, how does he move? Does he still have blood in his body? Organs? I don't care and shouldn't need to think about it in the first place.

Is it only me or is the new Thing kinda reminiscent of the awful 1990s "fake film" they made to secure the rights from Marvel? You know the one... Here...


Actually, I take that back. Everything, the casting and the costumes looked awful, but The Thing here also looks better than the new one!

And finally here's the Vision from the upcoming Avengers 2: Age of Ultron film:


"So that's how the guy that voiced J.A.R.V.I.S. in the previous films look like, heh?"

Marvel had been hiding Vision until now. They released all those posters with every character on them, BUT the Vision. Glad to finally have a look at him!

He looks.. decent. In an "uncanny valley" sort of way. I'm sure it's just the poster look all cheesy, etc. It could work in the film.

I'm not sure I dig his face, it's making him look way creepier than Ultron to me for some reason.

Let's look at something a lot better, funnier and closer to the comics to forget all about this:




Ryan Reynolds Deadpool reading the last issue of Deadpool ("The Death of Deadpool"!!).

*Pleasebeagoodfilmpleasebeagoodfilm*

Source: Courtesy from Screenrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment