Friday, May 8, 2015

#StarWars News! Disney Infinity 3.0 - Will feature STAR WARS!

Disney just announced via Sony that Disney Infinity 3.0 will revolve around Stars Wars! You know what that means? A ton of new Star Wars figures, nerds!


Here's the trailer:



Awesome!



I love how cartoony everyone looks, kind of reminds me of some SW figurines from around the time of the first Clone Wars animated series.

There's also several more Disney-owned characters, from both movies, cartoons and Marvel coming with this new batch. Including my favorite - TRON figurines! Finally!


Quorra!

With all the neat stuff around this games, looks like I might need to pick a character or two finally (Guardians of the Galaxy, brah!!). My interest in the actual game is still pretty low though.

No comments:

Post a Comment