Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#Gaming NEWS! Resident Evil 0 - Prototype to HD Remaster

I think I forgot to talk about this...?

So lemme get this straight - the only way Capcom found to sell this upcoming Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster was by comparing it to the unreleased Nintendo 64 prototype?

I guess that goes to show how little the game was upgraded from the original GameCube game, I think I'll stick with it thank you, but no thank you Capcom.



Sure the visual upgrade looks impressive put that way, next to the 64 prototype!! But it's just a slight HD revamp. Even the HD port of the REmake had more work put into it what with Capcom remaking the 3D backgrounds for most of the mansion scenes. Lazy Capcom, lazy...

Back when they completely redid RE1 from scratch for the REmake on the Gamecube, now that was impressive! (And people still believe Capcom could remake RE2 or 3.. sigh..)

This RE0 remaster will be out on PC and consoles early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment