Thursday, October 1, 2015

#Gaming NEWS! Back to the Future: The Game remaster

YES!! This is the Back to the Future: The Game I wanted to play the first time around.

If you read my review, you will know that the only thing I actually really didn't like about the game was the fact they didn't bother getting Tom Wilson back for Biff.

Well, Telltale Games is re-releasing the game of the 30th Anniversary of the franchise. AND they finally got Tim Wilson back to voice the Tannens in the game! Yes, new audio! Plus new higher-resolution, new added content here and there and a whole behind the scenes look at the game and film trilogy along some interviews. 



I'm honestly not a big fan of these type of remasters, but for once I'm kinda seriously thinking about it. Might be because I'm a huge BTTF nerd :P 

This will be released both digitally and in retail on Oct. 16.

"There's never going to be a Back to the Future Part IV," says Bob Gale. "We're not doing that. But, Telltale's Back to the Future game is pretty close to what a Part IV could be."

Source: Telltale Games

No comments:

Post a Comment