Thursday, March 3, 2016

#Movie NEWS! Ghostbusters 2016 trailer!

IT'S FINALLY HEEEERE!!! WHY AM I SO HYPED NOW? I HAVE NO IDEAAAAA!!!!



Paul Feig's reboot looks and seems great. You know what, screw the haters I won't even bother reading the comments on youtube (because, why would you??). Plus I do find Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones all really funny. In an SNL-kind of way, like  the original cast. I mean I would have hated some cheesy reboot with comedians like, say, Ben Still, Will Ferrell or Jack Black (and I do love JB usually).

The only real thing I'm not really liking is the fact this seems to be GB1 all over again. (But then again, Predators, Star Wars Episode 7 and even Prometheus to some extend all have also been complete redos of the originals too..)

No comments:

Post a Comment