Monday, May 14, 2018

#GamingNEWS RAGE 2 – Announce Trailer + Gameplay

And SUDDENLY...

A random RAGE 2 was just announced by Bethesda!!

What!?!? I admit I have been wishing for it for a long time. And now that we got great new Wolfenstein games and an amazing new modern Doom, I guess we had to expect either a new Quake or a return to Rage...

(I admit I would have loved a new ip from id Software..)

And, speaking of, this one will be co-produced with id Software and actually developed by Avalanche Studios, the studio responsible for the 2015 open-world Mad Max game...!

So I wanna ask two things right now: Should we expect an even more Mad Max-ified Rage? And is id working on a secret new game or engine?

Anyways, here's the announcement trailer for this sequel to the 2011 underrated id Software cult hit:



Actual gameplay trailer tomorrow!

UPDATED: Now with actual gameplay!



Looks exactly like the original... only better! Same familiar weapons, mutants, weapons and vehicles.. with loads more personality! Me likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment