Tuesday, January 1, 2019

#Drawings - 2018 recap!

Happy New Year!

Here is to another year! Another "Summary of Art"!
As always, I tried to cover all sorts of projects I did over the year.


As always, I tried to cover all sorts of projects I did over the year.
References can be found here:
January - A new year of DSC, starting with J.J.J.: fav.me/dc1rq5x
February - 2018 was the year of Naughtidot: fav.me/dc1vjd6
March - I have been commissioning the fantastic bupiti to make various custom figures of my own characters: fav.me/dc4rlyp
April - New Obscuri Jam you say? Time to bring my favorite boi! fav.me/dca7372
May - I commissioned the talented Arnne to do some custom figures: fav.me/dcb1sik
June - My new favorite shonen manga! And best girl: fav.me/dce7xnw
July - Got a physical copy of Sonic Mania Plus! I love that they finally brought Mighty (and Ray!) back! Which also meant bringing my "Where was Mighty" series to an end: fav.me/dci2m3q
August - The Spyro Trilogy was finally released! And I adore the cute new redesigns! fav.me/dcl85eq
September - This year I finally got myself a Switch and played through the excellent Breath of the Wild. I miss classic Ruto though... fav.me/dcnlrva
October - Halloween pinups! Here's your dose of Peri-cuteness: fav.me/dcpefvj
November - Another year, another NaNoMangO challenge. Sad story, I wasn't able to keep it up this year, so I'm still working through these pages as I write these lines: fav.me/dct2084
December - This end of the year marked the tumblr-splosion. Thankfully I safely survived: fav.me/dcu1k7u

Previous years:

That's all folks!~

Art © :icontheeyzmaster: Eyz 2018-19.

No comments:

Post a Comment