Monday, February 4, 2019

#Superbowl Trailers! #2019

First up, here's something pretty good. This lil' tease for the upcoming Twilight Zone reboot coming from Jordan Peele did a great job "interrupting" the superbowl:



You got my attention now, Mr. Peele. Also is that a tease of the updated new theme song?

Speaking of, here's a fantastic new look at Jordan Peele's upcoming creepy new film, US!



Weirdly this new trailer got a more Get Out vibe in my eyes, like it's happening in the same "world"-ysh.. See what I mean? In a way it makes me think of a new Channel Zero miniseries..

Toy Story 4 got a nice new preview showing how impressive and realistic the toys now look.



And finally let's close things up with this incredible new look at Avengers: Endgame!



The hype is real! So we know this will get time travel-ysh at some point, but I'm also loving the post-apocalyptic/Leftovers vibe from the post Infinity War world... Wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment