Saturday, April 10, 2010

Me Am Bizarro!! #1

Who am I? Who am I, I hear you ask?

Well, let's start from the middle then go around the beginning and hopefully not the end...

You can call me EYZ. Most of you guys & gals that will/are reading this exact line I'm writing from the past (huh..?) probably know me from deviantArt TM. You know, that website with tons of Pokémon and Sonic fanart and nude "model" pics who never gets banned.

If you found me with Blogspot or google search for an unknown reason (probably searching for keywords such as Platypus and Echidna alongside Eyz...) PLEASE! Continue to read me!!! Don't leave meeee! NOOOO!! Don't click on that "closing button" button!! How dare yo... Ho. You still here?

So, back on track.
Where were we?

I usually draw and upload fanart on deviantArt as well.
Now, who am I?
I'm a 20sumthin' living in Switzerland, Europa, Earth.
I love 80s stuff since I was born at that time and grew up watching stuff produced then. Be it movies, cartoons, games...
But I like what the 90s brought us, like better games, some cult movies/tv shows and more colors on people's clothes.
And then around the 2000s stuff got real man!
Like gritty, darker, edgier... emo... bad... Ok, ok, I don't hate our modern times, but I hate how people hate everything now! Look at all those "AngryVideoGameNerds" wannabees... What's with all the hate?! At least there's some funnier guys looking back at things like the happy game nerd, the spoony one... Hey! Hey!! Why am I talkin' about them now?

So back to me! Yes I do like stuff nowadays, but not MAINSTREAM stuff! That's the problem in my eyes. Mainstream is so... "cliché". So redundant now... I will find a lot more fun watching a modern B-movie than a modern blockbuster movie!

Who am I, like I tried to answer before? I'm currently a graphic designer (at least, I think so...)
I would luuuuuuv to make a comic or something close to it someday. Because of this kind of job/occupation, I usually do have time to play some games, read some comics and watch some movies in my spare time.

I did try to write some reviews/opinions on dA (deviant. try to keep up, 'kay?) But I finally tought HEY! A blog's better! And can be writter during/uploaded from work!

So I will be writing my opinion, games/comics reviews and more!

You can discuss about what I write on the comments here below and I hope to have feedback ;)

My objective here? At least have 3 people watching/reading me here! What? Yeah, let's be realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment