Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog blog...

Hey guys!
What have you been up to?

Watching/playing/reading any good stuff lately?

Me?
Oh, you know, the usual... drawing this, working on that, playing a bit of this and reading some of that~

I'm glad Futurama's back!
Can't wait for the new episode!

I'm currently in a playhthrough Resident Evil 4 on the wii, and boy, do I have a lot to tell about that one :/
But you'll have to wait for another RE review first, before that one!

And playing alternatively with Tempo (32x) and Splinter Cell Double Agent (xbox 360) as well. Mostly Splinter Cell it seems :P
But it's a bit repetitive and not as good as previous Splinter Cell games (no, I haven't tried Conviction, the latest one... too expensive for the moment...)

Anyway, that was a bit of blah blah on my blog...
Till next time~

1 comment: