Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pachi-Slot Kamen Rider V3!!!

When you buy stuff from eBay, some "problems" happen sometimes.
Not just talkin' about the eventual thieves/lost merchandises/items that get stuck at customs here!

Sometimes you get something different. Like, by accident. Maybe the eBay seller has tons of different clients & items to manage...maybe a little mix up...
Anyway sometimes you get something you weren't expecting! It may happen to you someday or maybe it has already happen!

Some very odd cases, like me and my bro, we also had more stuff added to our package.
Yep.
We got our object/game/book/item. AND something else as well.

That way, I already had an OST for a game, some Dragon Ball figurine, some Dragon Ball Z cards.

And now this:
Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! Single: Kamen Rider V3, try sayin' it 3 times as fast as you can. Ah! You fool! XD

Jissen Pachi-Slot SINGLE: Kamen Rider V3 for the Playstation 1.

What a random surprise it was to find it in the package this morning!
Ha!
It's exactly what you think it is. A slot machine/pachinko game and less fun than what you're imagining it right now.

Random!

(I like surprises! Keep them coming ya eBayers! the good ones I mean, I don't like having to resend stuff... -_-)

1 comment:

  1. When I got a card, figurine or a CD for free alongside other stuff...it was a nice surprise.
    But this, a whole PS1 game! So random~

    But the game isn't very fun...I'll probably not use it that much...
    (if only it was a kamen rider Fightin' Game!..)

    ReplyDelete