Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gamin' NEWS! Shattered Dimensions revealed...or not?!

Remember that new Spidey game?!
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions!


Well, the box art's been revealed!!! WOOooooh!!


And it doesn't reveal anything since there's a fake Spidey place holder in place of the last dimension...

That's pretty cheap, Acitvision!! Come on!! Show us the last guy!!

I guess they're holdin' it for Comic-con! :(
Well, wait and see~

Remember, guys and gals, I've already placed my bets on what will turn out to be the last dimension in this blog-update!
We'll see how right I turn out to be! (or wrong... I could be wrong...naaah!)


Oh yeah, and pre-ordering the game at Amazon will offer the players another Spider-man, Civil War/Iron Spider-man!

Now, I'm not one to buy into all that "pre-order exclusives" stuff. I usually wait to buy my games. Like my movies, it can wait and I don't need stuff usually on day-1. Heck, I'm even considering buyin' this in second hand!
But you gotta admit, Iron Spidey looks pretty cool in this pic!~
Sadly, he will not offer a new "dimension" nor be used in classic Peter Parker levels.. but on the 2099 dimension only (random!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda expecting the Armoured Spidey to turn out in this game, somehow! He could be used in the classic Spidey's levels.

    (hey! Since the Iron Spidey's in the 2099 stages, it means it will be able to fly/glide like O'Hara's Spider-man!)

    I wouldn't really say 2099 is getting "top billing image". He's in the foreground, yes, and pretty visible. But also kinda cut off.
    Classic Spidey seems the better placed (in the middle and mostly visible) to be seen from a long distance and all that~

    ReplyDelete