Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Fighting Games Collection!


Hello folks!
Today, I wanted to post a pic of my fighting game collection, since I've been posting so much about the "fighting genre".
Collection as of today - pic taken July the 1st 2010~

This is here is my current collection of Fighting Games!
I'm a big fan of arcad-ysh games, and the fighting genre is one of my favs.
It's always fun to put on one of these with friends, my bro or just kick the ass of the CPU for a while whenever you want to blow off some steam.

I don't store non-arcady "kiddie" brawlers such games as Smash Bros, the Godzilla fighting games or DBZ games here, no sir! Not dishing those, but they'll be out of place in here!
Only the REAL fighters!



You can't really see everything from this pic :/
But this will give you an idea-
I'm kinda too lazy to list them all... so here goes... (click to see a bigger pic)

On the top shelf:
I have all the Mortal Kombats games (who are a bit underrated nowadays but are still pretty fun), one of the Read2Rumble (probably the best one, since the new one on Wii was so-so...), all Guilty Gears, all the Virtua Fighters+Fighting Vipers+Fighter Megamix (the Sega crossover), the complete Tekken & Soul series, the DoA games.

I have most Fightin' game-adaptations on DVD... (the less said about it the better..)

At the bottom_
Most, if not all, Snk & Capcom fighting games! I'm quite proud of that : P
My great collection^^
The Street fighter series, all the Vampire/Darkstalker games, the other 2D or 3D Capcom games (Rival School, Plasma sword...).
And the SNK ones. I'm a HUGE fan of SNK!
All the KoF games, Garou (that's the Fatal Fury games), the Last Blade games... Samurai Spirits, Art of Fighting & World Heroes games. And even the very underrated awesome SNK-collaborations, the 3 Sunsoft fighting games.

Most of my collection is on Pal format for the Mega Drive/Xbox/X360/Wii/Gamecube. (with excepetions...)
Only on Jap for the PS1/PS2.
And mix Pal/US/Jap for the Saturn & Dreamcast.

That's it!
(I'll try putting some review, comment or views on some of those titles~)

3 comments: