Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stan Lee - Shattered Dimensions

Since I've been posting so much about that new Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions game,
might as well post this little promo with Stan Lee on the 'blog!




Such a nice and funny guy! Stan Lee still rocks!

"Spider-man is the sort of hero that could be YOU." - Stan Lee
Just to nitpick on that line... I don't think I would have made a deal with satan, specially to stay with Aunt May but lose Mary Jane :P
(yes, I know, they're finally ending the Brand New Day-status quo, surely after receiving 3+ years of hate mails and bad reviews on the current Spider-man line....)

4 comments:

  1. Stan is the kind of man loves to create characters!
    I'm not surprised at his recent experiences, be it mangas and whatnot!
    Just look at all his recent comics (mostly one shots/short stories centered around origin stories) and his participation in the "Who Wants To Be A Superhero" reality show! (btw, that was pretty awesome! he even did the comic in the end and worked on the movie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. He just sold me that game.
    Excelsior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Stan Lee had anything to do with this game, Now I'll buy it just to hear his kick ass voice again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gonna be the narrator, just like in the first 3D Spider-man game! (the one on Dreamcast/N64/Playstation)

    ReplyDelete