Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eyz Blog - out for a week!

Hi gang, gals and guys!

Just a note I'm leaving here.
I'll be away for this next week, so no reviews/news/anything for some days!

In the meantime, you can help me! Promote this blog, give the link here and there, show the way for other people, leave comments, point out ideas, anything really!

There's a FAQ section (check the button-link above, easy find!) in case you have questions or need an e-mail adress.

You can leave feedback, if you check the blog for the comic strips, news or reviews!
I see I already have some people watching the blog, not a lot, but more than what I was expecting since I haven't really been promothing it anywhere! (well, apart from the brief comic-ad on deviantArt I did a while ago)

I'll be back next week with, I hope, more stuff!
I have new reviews in the making (as soon as I finish my Splatterhouse 3 and Resident Evil 4 current playthrough) and some more surprises for ya!

Until next time, see ya~

-Eyz, who will be back in a week or so~

No comments:

Post a Comment