Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog - on a quiet thursday of nothing

Does seem like I updated the blog a lot these past days..
Guess I had to much things to do on my hands...

With a super-secret-project opening soon next Monday with a bunch of pals (you'll see ;) *wink wink*), me trying to play through Spidey's Shattered Dimensions on Xbox360, finishing Splatterhouse 3 for the next game review, reading my current comics (some Star Wars and Batman stuff mostly), preparing some new comic strips, working on some blog-reviews...

Phew...

Plus work's been quite...let's say...chaotic lately...

Anyway, don't worry.
You'll have your share of "Eyz' blog posts" soon!

In the meantime, here's a drawing I did lately.
A commission someone had me do over @ deviantart:

3 comments:

  1. I sure do miss the ol' days of "doing absolutely nothing" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cough*AlanMoore*cough*

    Not that I am calling you one! (you'd like that, ain't thhat right, chum?)
    But the guy's sort of crazy, in a genius kind of way.
    Maybe you're turning into one too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody somewhere said that crazy people think they're getting saner, so Frob, I think your sanity is intact. :)

    ReplyDelete