Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog news: Coming up~

Hey! I was going to write some new stuff for the blog today...but connections problems and too much work earlier prevented me from doing so...

Anyway, for those who keep coming here, week after week, I thought it would be nice to announce some upcoming new stuff.


First up, the reviews!
Well, I'll be finally coming back to the gaming series I started.
Expect more Monkey Island, Prince of Persia and more on that side!
Also, more comic reviews, since I like doing those. I'll try writing about some Dark Horse stuff to change from all the DC I've done lately. (maybe related to one of those movies I reviewed...)
And more movie reviews too, I haven't done a lot on that side.
Continuing Star Wars, reviewing some non-US movies too and picking up some Halloween-related flicks.

That's for the reviews.

For the features, I was trying to write something about zombies, or lackbuster movies or any other subject that came to my mind lately.

And on my own-made comics, my superhero parodies...Well, they're not dead!

That's all I had to say~
See you around!

1 comment:

  1. More Star Wars is always a good thing. And superhero paradies, too. :)

    ReplyDelete