Friday, October 8, 2010

Cartoon NEWS! In Brightest Day...

We have now a first look at the upcoming Green Lantern The Animated Series.
And it seems it won't be animated, in a more traditional way but more like:




That's right!
It's confirmed now.
A CGi animated show (oooh... :/) but, like Star Wars Clone Wars, stylized, around Bruce Timm's design (..yay!)
Bruce Timm will be the Executive Producer, alongside producer Giancarlo Volpe and story editor Jim Krie.
 
It can be good.
It can also be pretty bad.
Hope it's nothing stupidly rushed just to have a show around the upcoming live movie....


I'll check the first episode at least.


Expect more sneak peeks, and probably a trailer, since the NYComicCon is just around the corner~

2 comments:

  1. Yayz!! I hadn't heard about this and now I'm really psyched! I hope it's good. I'm hoping when Smallville is done, my best friend and I will have something comics-y to watch and this might be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce Timm sure is a mark of quality.. I just hope the new studio that will be working on this CGi show will have enough experience, time and material to work from.
    Like the first couple of episodes of the Clone Wars show only had like 4-5 3D models of characters... Will it be enough for a space opera clone-less Green Lantern cartoon?

    (I'm guessing.. Manhunters as enemies to be able to copy past characters..oh-ho!)

    ReplyDelete