And, well, while am I doing it, why not simply post it here for you guys and gals to see it?
So here's the ideas, the things I want to have here.
I've lots of ideas, of reviews to write, pics to draw and stuff to upload...my only restraint is time - which I always seem to lack of, therefore always delaying things...
Anyway, in nor order, here goes:
Comics
There's lot of comics I'd want to review.Be it full fledged reviews or quickies.
- Prince of Persia, while making my way through the games, I'd like to review this great book from Jordan Mechner, PoP's very own creator!
- fighting-games-comicbook-adaptations, there's plenty o' fun stuff here. Bad ones, good ones, maybe later on my "Fightin' Marathon", when I'll be tired of just games.
- (Teen) Titans/Outsiders/..., I'd like to check on this blog some of these long on-going series too.
- Blue Beetle, 'nuff said. Plus I already done Booster Gold, so...
- more Quickies, Green Arrow? GLantern?
Games
Well, I already did plenty o' those.But since they were my main original focus, I also want to do a lot more as well.
- more Resident Evil reviews, since I made it from the first one to Resident Evil 4, why stop so close to the end, mmh?
- Street Fighter Ex, 3 and 4, 'nuff said!
- other fighting games, since I called those "Fightin' Marathon". Some SNK would be nice for exemple.
- the rest of the Prince of Persia series. I stopped before the Ubisoft take over.
- more platformers. Reader's choice here!
- some obscure games.
- at least one RPG! That's what people asked me on deviantArt, so...
Movies
I reviewed so few movies here...Anyway, I'd like to explore and focus on more B-movies, horror movies or just series. (hey, I like reviewing whole franchises!)
- Continue my Star Wars on-going reviews. Need to make Episode 3. Then move on the old trilogy before doing any expanded universe-stuff.
- Horror/Monster/Slasher Movies Quickies-Reviews.
- Any of the Resident Evil movies. Come on! I did the games already!
Parodies
I'd like to start working on what I decided to call Heroes! Season 2.Which is the group name of all the Lanterns!, Archers!, etc..
What to expect from this new so-called season?
- They will use the group name Heroes!
- A new "series" will join our Heroes! - a Marvel one this time
- I will use a OneYearLater-gimmick to draw older characters for Archers! (Arsenal, Connor Hawke..)
- And...nah! That's all I'll say....
And more Features too.
Like this or that.
Alright! I think that's all I wanted to cover in this blog-post!
'until then~
Talk about G33K Life! Share the link! Follow the blog! Comment the posts!~

Eine strukturierte Planung für Blogs und kreative Projekte gelingt am besten durch übersichtliche Redaktionspläne, realistische Meilensteine und klare thematische Schwerpunkte für jede Woche. Das Vorausplanen von Inhalten und Recherchephasen spart wertvolle Zeit und sorgt für kontinuierliche Produktivität ohne Hektik. Wer sich nach dem Organisieren von Projekten und To-do-Listen eine kurze Pause gönnen und moderne Online-Freizeitangebote entdecken möchte, kann auf https://spinwineras.com.de/ vorbeischauen.
ReplyDelete