Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cartoon NEWS! Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOO!!

Warner Bros. Animations just revealed the first look of their future new upcoming cartoon...
.... which will actually be a remake of another 80s cartoon. (the 2000s = a remake of the 80s)


That's right, the Thundercats are going to be back on the small screen soon!
Just like Transformers recently (though those were only to promote the modern movies).

Now, I've never been a big fan of Thundercats... In fact, I'm pretty sure it probably never aired over here. (we only had tons of translated animes sinc ethe 80s and then the later 90s cartoon).
I'm pretty sure I've actually never seen an episode of Thundercats. Just parodies in Robot Chicken and probably a comics or two.
But the design looks pretty decent, don't you think?

It's just the basic concept of Thundercats I'm not a big fan of....
Maybe I'll check one episode.

Here's one more:

2 comments:

  1. aww dude no : ( I'm all up for Thundercats coming back but whats with this make over? Just keep them the way there..total 80's! >: B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now they're all "total 2010s!!" :P

    ReplyDelete