Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Announcement NEW BLOG!

Pass the word along, bring in your friends!
The more the merrier, and also it will prove me I have to keep it running!

As of today, I launched a separated blog for Heroes!


What is Heroes! exactly?
It's the overall name of my DC and Marvel parodies!
I used to upload them 'round here, on deviantArt and on CoolApe.
Which was already great and probably enough. But I thought it would be much easier and cleaner to have all of them in one place, their very own little space on the internet.

So if you liked them before, follow them over there too! Leave feedback, etc!!
(the logo above is a link!)

In the meantime you can check out the original ones on these links:
Archers!  Lanterns! SuperBuddies! GreatLakesHeroes! (links offline now!)
(edit: everything was moved out to that new blog! Go here instead)

Or wait for their new release over there.
I've been remaking them, correcting and fixing errors and changing the format to a more internet friendly vertical format.

Stay tuned for moaaar~

- Eyz

No comments:

Post a Comment