Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drawing sessions and new CoolApe parody!

[Warning! This post may take a bit to load depending on your internet connection!]
Here's a little "me" post.
A very long post that is, if you wanna check what I draw~

First of all, I've got a new comic book parody @ CoolApe dot org.

 
Arthur Curry, the Dweller-In-The-Depths. Whatever that means! Here!
And I'm still converting my old Heroes! parodies to a new format right there.

Besides that?
Here's a sample of some of my recent DailySketches, something I do for the Outcast Studios boards.



These are always done under 30 minutes, one per day.
It's a fun challenge to keep up.

This weekend we had the LiveDrawNight 2011! Which was kinda the same, but all in one night, and various challenges (like "a character every 10 minutes!" or "one hour challenge!", etc..)

Here's the some pics from that night:






You can even guess how much time I spent on each pic depending on how finished it looks like :P

But worry not guys and gals, I don't just draw comic book characters!
Here's various European bandes dessinée stuff, done for various occasions (for fun, for ArtJams with buddies, etc..)



Some videogame fanarts (I have tons of it, so let's keep it at only a few for this time, 'kay? ;))





And before someone tells me this lacks japanese Anime/Manga inspired work, here's some as well:





And some cartoon-inspired drawings as well:

 

And that is all for this time~
If you like what I do, be sure to check out my reviews on this blog (with the buttons above on the header), I always draw my own pics to comment my videogame/movie/comic/etc. reviews!
You can view some of my work on this very blog by clicking on the drawing label.
And I also have a deviantArt page right up there.

Stay tuned~

2 comments:

  1. Aww, man, now you're making me miss Batman: the Brave and the Bold. ^.^ Outrageous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I posted some drawings on the blog for once ;)

    ReplyDelete