Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Better pics of Smallville's Booster and Beetle


Here's some better pics to have a first look of Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Jaime) as they will appear on Smallville!

 Frist, reminded!
Here's out the comic book Booster and Beetle look (currently):


Now, here's the actors that will play them (in order).
Jaren Brandt Bartlett will play Blue Beetl/Jaime Reyes.
And Eric Martsolf will be Booster Gold/Michael Jon Carter.



So, first Blue Beetle:

 

Huh... Looks...bland...
How did they make a scifi alien hitech suit into a ...Power Ranger villain?
Also, don't dish out super sentais!! I would have prefered to see a bit of this:


 In his costume. At least it wouldn't come out as this "fan-made cheap costume made out of a cardboard"-look.
Let's hope it moves well on the screen.

And here's Booster:

 
 

Much better! I kinda warmed up to this guy. The look.
Very 52-ysh.
Sidenote: Even this guy would have made a better Hal Jordan than Reynolds!

The episode will be written by Geoff John and Ted Kord the second Blue Beetle.willl also be making an appearance!
It will air on April 22! Set your calendars!

Oh, and in case, like me, you don't follow Smallville (apart from one or two episodes a while ago), they will be facing this guy...

It's a BIRD, it's a PLANE, no it's....

 
 

Superman! Jacketman! Angstboy! TheRedLeatherJacket! Casualman! Fratboy! Superboy! Nope, the Blur!!

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been a long time fan of Booster Gold and I use my DVR to record all the episodes of Smallville. I live a very busy life and don’t always get to watch the shows when they first air. I get use my iPhone to see his shows while on my lunch break at work the next day. Being that I am an employee and customer of DISH Network I can’t recommend the TV Everywhere feature enough to anyone with a busy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete