Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gamera collector action figurine supaa epicuu DESU!!

Alright, even if you've been following my blog (or my deviantart), you probably don't know it, but I'm a huuuuge Kaiju fan! (Kaiju? See this!)

Anyways, my good ol' buddy Anton's just been back from a month-long trip to Taiwan and he brought me back a present!
This awesome looking kickass lil' GAMERA!!

HOLY FRIGGIN' COW! IT'S GAMERA!!!
First of all I'd like to thank you again a thousand times!
It does make me happy :)
1) Gamera kicks ass!
and 2) Awesome looking figurine! Thanks buddy ;)

I'll come back to you with something as well...as soon as I find something as kickass as this and/or I go somewhere where I'll be able to get you something like this~

Anyways...
I thought it would be a nice idea to post some pictures of this Gamera and show it on the blog ;)

 DUUUN DUUN DUUUN~

Angry GAMERA is angry!! GRRRRR!

You know it's serious business when you see that many exclamation points.

 Oh-ho! I see he/she's able to get some action figure action!

 Even the packaging is EPIC!

 GAMERA! SUGOOOOI!! ACTION MONSTER EPICU DESU!!

 He/She's going to destroy FUJI SAN desu!!

 GRAAAOOOOOW!!

 Alright...I'm getting bored of these shots already...

 He/She's not really that gigantic or terrifying... He/She's even smaller that my desktop-Bender.

WOOAH!! Okay! Maybe a bit tiny terrifying...

And that's all for now!
I guess I'll try getting some better funnier pictures next time~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I have a friend who'se a huge Godzilla fan and she showed me a Jeg Jaguar t-shirt on Amazon. Who knew Jet Jaguar had his own t-shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! XD
    I love Jet Jaguar's theme song!

    ReplyDelete