Saturday, April 16, 2011

Score!!! Free swag~ (episode 2)


The local (and only) comic book store (of US/superheroes comics) here in Geneva (that's where I live in case you missed previous mentions of it) will be changing address and moving some block away from where it had been this last (two) decade(s) or so.
For that occasion they've been cutting prices, selling off at pretty cheap prices most of their stock and getting rid of their old comic issues.

Here's what I was able to score!

Apart from a Flash trade paperback and a Star Wars collection I've been trying to get my hands for a lot of time, I was also able to get a dozen nice issues of stuff as different as Ghost Rider 2099, Battle of the planets (some issues missing from my collec'), "Silver Age" DC event, etc...
And a TON of Spider-girl issues! :D
(seriously though, when I had all those in hands at the store, it really felt like they weight a ton)
I luv Spider-girl! Such as fun book like I said previously already.
With the issues I had at home, I've almost covered most of her classic run now :'3


That's all I had to say~

2 comments: