Friday, April 1, 2011

TV News! DC Announces Booster Gold on-going tv series!!

 *April's Fool!
Alright, alright... this was my lame-o attempt at a quick improvised April's fool. Which maybe worked somehow seeing how many hits my blog just got recently.... Hope some of you guys or gals didn't re-post this news elsewhere?!?

DC just announces a live Booster Gold on-going tv show, to debut in June!



"Basically it will "spin-off" Booster's appearance in Smallville" said writer Geoff Johns!

 Keeping cool under pressure, with Coca-Cola(TM) and some Mentos(R) on hand.

What do you think gals n guys? The show will be BOOSTERRIFIC, right`?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm going out to buy a 70-inch 3D HDTV today so that I can watch this show with a life-sized Booster Gold in my living room!

    ReplyDelete